Sunday, March 22, 2009

Having Lunch and then fun at the park on SUNDAY 3-22-09

Stef came over with Maddie, Stevie and Lily. I have not seen them for over 10 days. I was so glad to be able to spend some time with them today. It made my day pleasant and go by faster. We had lunch at home and then we took a quick drive to the school playground area.



Got to wait your turn Lily.
Okay what letter do we find next, Babcia?

Daddy, make it come to me, please.........


Hey, I made it to the top.



You see Maddie, this is how you do it on here.




Riding down the "butt" slide.





Lily giving her Princess a push on the swing.






Maddie trying out her skills this year on the monkey bars.







Okay, Babcia, cheese.








A little bench rest before going on home.




I can walk around, as long as I do not do stairs too often in a day, the doctor said. But I could come down and go up once or twice a day.
Need to do some exercise to move those "things" inside, and get them to move into position correctly.
Feeling great, doing wonderful. Seeing grandkids,.......... terrific medicine also.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home