Sunday, March 22, 2009

More visitors Saturday evening-THANKS 3-21-09

THANK YOU for the phone calls, cards and flowers and the WELL WISHES from you all.

On March 21, Saturday evening, Halina, Andy, Richie & Mary came by with some pie to share with us, along with flowers and cards. They had gone out to dinner and then stopped over to visit. We had a nice chat for about 2 hours. It is nice to know that friends come to stop by my house, when I can not go out to stop by their house. I will not be driving for another week or ten days at least. But I do go outside and enjoy the beautiful weather we had on Saturday all day and then this Sunday morning.
On Sunday morning Stefan has gone motorcycling with friends, to Lake Geneva. Yes, I am capable of taking care of myself. After all, all I DO is sleep. Who needs help in doing that?
Stef and Maddie, Stevie and Lily willl drop by for a quick lunch to share with me and then they go back home. Karen is working weekends, so the babysitiing on their end is taken care of for now. Suzia's Ela, Julia & Stevie are taken care of in shifts by Koy & Suzia also till I get better. They had a rough week with sore throats and streps , I hope they are all over it by now.

Boy do I have grandchildren withdrawal already.......... I will be so glad to see Stef and MSL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home