Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER SUNDAY 4-12-09

We spent a beautiful day together with the kids and grandkids. Brunch?Linner? (breakfast/lunch/dinner), you pick the name. PraBabcia Hela and Wujek Bogdan came over to share in the Easter Egg also.

Okay Dad, I think I got a good egg. Lily and Mddie try whose egg is better,

Got to get off all the egg shell first, before eating the egg. I don't remember who the winner was or if there was a winner that did not have a broken egg.

PraBabcia Hela and her oldest grandson, Stefciu.

PraBacia Hela and her oldest Grandaughter, Suzia.

Don't bother me, I am concentrating on this shot, the way Daddy taught me.

Choc tutaj, daj Babcia buzi.

Caught in the act, of sneaking a bite of Lamb Chops.


Don't tell the kids, Karen is helping hiding the eggs. Hey Steve, did you put one by the.....


One over here, and another one over there.


This should be a good hiding place for this egg.

Mmmmmmmm, Banana Cream pie, Thanks to Suzia.


Suzia and her Bunny from the year that she celebrated her FIRST Easter.



Can you guess what we are eating??


A big hug for Wujek Steve.




























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home