Thursday, December 18, 2008

Julia's belated day OUT with Babcia

On Wednesday I picked up Julia from school and we went to get her nails DONE. I promised we would DO something together since I did not come over on her REAL birthday DAY. We did sing for her after midnight at the Christmas Party, BUT that is not the same as coming over for HER REAL birthday day cake. I was too pooped and still recuperating from the party. SOOOOOOOO















Julia had a manicure done as I promised at the Beauty School and then we went out to eat one of her favorites things for dinner RIBS. Dziadzia joined us at the restaurant and then he went over to Suzia's house before Ela's concert. I went with Julia more shopping for Christmas presents that she and I still needed to get for family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home