Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good bye Honda Motorcycle 10-21-08 PICTURE


Yes siree Stefan has sold his other motorcycle. Now he only has the RED one his HARLEY. So I get to park back in the garage. I took second place to his motorcycles ( I think). Ha ha only kidding. Of course I am in first place, I get to sleep in the house not in the garage as his motorcyles do. Of course Stefan would park his Harley next to his side of the bed if he could get it up the stairs. NO he does not NEED any help from any of you to do that. I forbid it.
Well, got to go and clean up. Gave the kids , Maddie, Stevie & Lily a bath before bed time. We had oranges and apples for a snack and they were messy. Steve & Karen are at Billiards (Pool). They will come and get the kids before long tonight..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home