Friday, March 28, 2008

Carousel Rides in the Pavilion











Karen and myself went to the Elk Grove Carousel Pavilion place. We had fun with all 6 of my grandkids together again. After all this was Spring Break, so I arranged my work to be able to enjoy this time with them.


In this place Jumps and Jiggles, the kids had things to jump on, climb on, walk thru, over and under. A great place for ages up to 8 possibly. Ela and Julia played around with the little ones to keep them occupied. There is an indoor Carousel ride that was fun. Karen and myself did not want to go on it, because we both get dizzy being on a ride that goes round and round and round ,but for the sake of the kids we did go and guess what, we did not get so dizzy. Why? because we were facing backwards most of the times and that lessened our dizziness. (Ok maybe that is not the right explanation , but it worked)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home