Thursday, March 27, 2008

A very busy week, Easter and afterwards

Okay last time I left you guys off at.......I had gone Easter basket blessing with Ela, Julia & Stevie. After that Suzia came and picked up the kids late in the afternoon. Suzia & Koy had errands to run.








EASTER SUNDAY.....We had a joyous brunch/lunch, whatever. All the children and grandchildren were over as well as other members of the family. My mother in law Babcia Hela and Stefan's brother Bogdan. Then my mom Babcia Zosia and my brother Daniel. Heniek & Teresa had her brother over so they cancelled out on Saturday. The lunch was eaten and every body went to relax by the fireplace. (It snowed a few days earlier and was cold outside). Karen and Steve and Suzia had taken on the task of egg hiding. I kept all the kids busy in one bedroom, looking at the computer pictures and other things to keep them occupied. After a few minutes the Easter egg hunt began. Everybody had a basket to collect the eggs in, which were hidden. Some were placed just so, that Lily could even find them. All I could hear was, I found one,... oh wait there is another one over there. that one is mine..... The older kids were told to pick up the ones above their waist and the younger ones could pick any that they found. Egg counting ended the hunt, and they looked inside to see what they got inside those eggs. There were over 150 eggs hidden to find between 6 grandkids.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home