Friday, March 28, 2008

March 24, 2008



Monday after Easter. I was watching Maddie, Stevie & Lily for the evening and then it turned out I would watch them overnight. During the day, Karen's mom had taken Karen's cat Snickers to the Vet. He was not looking good for a few days already. He had some problem that would not get better on its own. It ended that he had to be put to "sleep". Karen was devastated and I offered to watch the MSL overnight to give them some time together, for her and Steve. She would pick the kids up on Tuesday sometime.

TUESDAY: By late afternoon, after MSL were gone, I was watching EJS for the afternoon. Suzia had a paper due for school that evening. I said we would go for a hike or something like that, but before we left Ela asked to stay behind with her girlfriend, they were going rollerskating. So Julia & Stevie and myself went for a hike on the trails in their neighborhood. We also walked around cemetaries, they were curious as to what is in those "little houses". So we peeked inside and went into the chapels on the grounds. Just one of those things kids want to know and never get to ask. While driving around I happened to notice a street Julia, so I took a picture of the sign. Spend the rest of the day with the kids and had dinner at their house and Stefan joined us there to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home