Friday, February 22, 2008

Presidents Day celebration









On Monday Feb 18, I had the day to myself with my 6 grandchildren. Well actually I spent it with them and also my daughter in law, Karen. In the morning we spend some time at her house with the children playing with the Geotrack train sets and then had lunch together.

In the afternoon we went to "The big Gym". The gym room is in the association house of their townhome. We went there last year and we had a ball. Literally we must have had 15 balls flying in the air at any given time. There were basketballs, soccerballs, tennisballs, well you get the idea. We had barrel races, (or was that called frog races??)and then the kids were driven around in the barrels, ok it was a large garbage can that held all the balls that we used.


It got pretty warm in there so the kids changed into their shorts and tank tops. Outside the temp was so cold that I had to warm up the van for 10 minutes before driving up to the gym.

All in all I had a great day together with all the grandkids and Karen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home