Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY FATHER's Day to all of the DADS 2011

All of those fathers out there, hope that you are celebrating this special day with family.
Memories of my dad,...... yes we celebrated in a way, but not like they celebrate nowadays. My dad got a card from us kids and he got an extra dessert at dinner sometimes. Later on when we were teens he got a tie or a VO bottle or a carton of cigarettes. (Yes we added to their addictions).

Celebrations with the dads of today are different. I am grateful for my husband being there for our kids, their popsie. My son for his kids and my son in law for his kids. Each in their own way is very special and important to the family. A family consists of moms and dads and the kids together. Thru good and bad times families that stick together make many memories to last a lifetime with love.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home