Sunday, May 22, 2011

STO LAT, MAMA!!! Happy Birthday!

Mama - We love you very much! Hope you had a great birthday today! Thank you for coming over today so we could celebrate with you! I'm sorry our lunch party got rained out :(

May your home be always filled with the noise of love and laughter of family - and lots of grandchildren (and someday, even great-grandchildren)!

Hugs and kisses to you always - Suzia, Koy, Ela, Julia and Stevie

Sto Lat! Happy Birthday!




Suzie & Daniella, August 2001







The Birthday Girl's high school portrait, 1966

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniella said...

Boy, I sure do not look like THAT anymore. I have aged, maybe not gracefully, but I sure have aged. I feel IT today. Thank you so much for the wishes.

5/22/2011 7:27 PM  
Blogger Rich and Mary Fedorowicz said...

Sure you do. Your hair just changed a bit in color. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

5/23/2011 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home