Friday, September 19, 2008

Big Fun day with Payton 9-18-08

I had Maddie, Stevie & Lily for the day, so we had Diane and her granddaughter Payton join us. We went to the Dupage Childrens Museum in Naperville in the morning. Had lots of things to touch, push, pull, ring, bang, etc. (you get the picture). My three have been here numerous times, so they felt comfortable here, Payton was a little apprehensive about the things she saw. She did enjoy putting the colored sticks into holes as they light up. After a little while she got the hang of things and followed her cousins (second cousins) around in the museum
Payton resting in the museum.
Lily showing off her tag for the playland area is on her foot.
Payton running to play with one of the toys in the museum.












Hands on in the Tool Shop.
How big of a noise can I make on this thing?
Hey can you see me in here?
Hey Look the golf balls are going down on this ramp.


This is as big as I am.
I like putting these sticks in these holes.
Wow, Bafa (Paytons word for Babcia)Look how I can hit these tools and make noise.
Painting the blackboard with water.
The wind tunnel. Stevie lost his goggles in here.


Another tunnel to crawl into, it has mirrors also.
Hey Bafa, help me find the way out of here, Please.
Welcome to our little house, not on the prairie.
Mmmmmm, that was delicious Pizza.
All say cheese now.



Maddie, you made this in the tool shop??
Ela is # 12, at her volleyball game. (Ooops pictures are out of sequence as to my day)
Ela second on the right running out of my sight.
Bafa and Payton taking a ride on the drag car racing.
Babcia Daniella and Lily getting stuck in a tunnel. Those are my socks and yes I had my camera inside the tunnel.








Having had so much fun here, it was time for lunch. So off we went in search of McD, but I had another idea. We went to the Enchanted Castle in Lombard. It is an indoor play arena for fun. I have been there many times myself with the grandkids. We enjoyed having Pizza for lunch and then to the enclosed play jungle land. I guess the many mazes and tunnels would be a little scary for anybody the first time also. Payton did not seem to enjoy those kind of things. She did have fun playing the machines as you Bop them and hit them etc. After this fun filled afternoon, Diane left us to go back to Diane's parents house with Payton, for a quick nap.

I continued to fill my day with enjoying to get to see Ela's big day of her first Volleyball game. She did serve and it made an ACE. (a point)....... Wow I think she will be great (my opinion of course only) Yes I think that off all my grandkids. To finish off the day, I then took Maddie, Stevie & Lily back to their home, and Stef was their to take them back with open arms. After all they have been with me since Tuesday evening, so they were glad to get to see Daddy and see Mommy when she would come home from work around 8:15PM.

This was only one day with my grandkids, how was your day????
Sorry the pictures are out of sequence. But I hope that you followed me on this day of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home