Friday, August 22, 2008

Just a quick NOTE of as of 8-22-08

Sorry I have not published any pictures of our recent trips nor any of Stefans Motorcycle trip. I am having the problem looked into to be fixed. I can only post pictures that I already have on my computer and not download any more from my camera. Till then I cannot put any pictures on, but I will update the posts and let you know when.

P.S. How about you, what did YOU do this summer ???Don't know how to post, email me or Suzia for info again.
I know some of you have gone on cruises, boat trips, to the beaches, parks, visiting family in other states, waterparks, hotel stays, zoos, museums, plays, picnics,bike riding, strawberry picking, blueberry picking, concerts, sand dunes, gone to Disneyland, or was that Disneyworld, gone to Texas, Florida, Michigan, Wisconsin, NewYork, Rhode Island, Indiana, Missouri.......Okay Okay you get the picture. WHERE did you go???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home