Wednesday, August 13, 2008

He has returned......

Stefan is back from his trip out West. He has a few pictures which I will ty to download. (My computer is full and I am trying to free up some space for now.)
He is fine and all parts of him work fine. A little sunburned or rather windburned on the face and hands. No major problems to complain about and nothing really spectactular also. They made it thru Nevada, Colorado,Utah, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Tennessee and Texas. I am trying to remember my geography, not easy at this time of the night either.
The last thing that they did see was Graceland. Elvis's place in Memphis, Tenn.
The Harley is washed and ready for the next trip, if he wants to go anywhere. I think for awhile he will not be going anywhere, his butt got plenty of exercise on this trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home