Saturday, August 02, 2008

ANNNNDD THEY'RE OFFFFFF! Aug 2, 2008

Yes the TRIP has started. Early this morning at 4:30 AM Stefan has left for his journey. Everything was packed tightly and rolled up neatly in all the compartments. The Harley was polished and shining (unlike when it will get home full of bugs in 14 days). It was still dark when he left. I wanted to go to see them off, but Stefan asked me not to; but Halina went and took some pictures of the 6 of them. I will post that picture when I receive it from her. Went back to bed, but could not fall asleep. So I did some work on the computer.

My neighbors, Basia & Pete also left this morning on their trip to North Carolina. Seems the whole block of people have left this week to go somewhere . My neighbors to the other side also left to go to Branson , Missouri this morning.


Around 3pm, Stef , Karen and kids will come here for me to drive them to the airport, for their vacation to Florida to see Disneyland.


Then I have to finish packing for my little vacation with Suzia and her kids. I will spend the night at Suzia's house so we could leave early in the monring for our trip. We will be gone for 4 days. Good thing Koy will be home to keep an eye on all the houses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home