Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween Pictures.......

I will try to post some of the pictures of my goblins from Halloween when I can get connections with posting pictures capabilities. Be patient, I am still waiting. SOOOOON.

But I will let you know that we had a great day Trick or Treating. From the Scooby Doo Gang we had Stef as Shaggy, Karen was Daphne, Maddie was Velma, Stevie was Scooby and Lily was Scrappy. (I think I got those names right?) Suzia was a Roman Godess and Koy was a Gladiator, Ela was a Cowgirl, Julia was a Cubs fan, Stevie was a Dracula, I was Pancho Villa, Stefan was a motorcycle driver (wow so original).
By 5;30pm, the kids were getting cold and running to the doors became a quick walk. Lily was pooped and said, I don't want anymore candy, I want to go home.
We had dinner at Suzia and Koy's house and then I took all six of our grandkids to our house for an overnighter. The adults, Suzia, Koy, Stef and Karen went to a Halloween Costume party being hosted at Andy & Belia's house.
Sunday morning was church time and then we had a big breakfast feast. To work off of all this energy we made a BIG pile of leaves and jumped in and out of the pile. By Lunch time parents picked up their kids and we were left to pick-up the remaining leaves to go into recycling. Weather was nice and sunny for the rest of Sunday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home