Friday, January 30, 2009

Pictures for of week Jan 19-26 , 2009

Julia builds her tower on top of the table. Ela trying her "hand" on the WII Guitar Hero.

I could see thru my tower.


My tower is taller...

I could build a real tall tower, see ..?




Marek's daughter Lauren, reading to Maddie, Stevie & Lily. (See Marek's picture below)

Marek G. and Jacek G. (from Texas) at the wake of their Uncle. Marek is on crutches, since he fell of the roof late autumn.
Seeing Andrzej G. at the wake of his Uncle, Ryszard H.

Cinderella posed with Maddie, and made her day.

Which one of us looks like Cinderella?



Sitting on moms lap for the Cinderella Play in Naperville.


All bundled up in this cold weather day for my ride.


Putting on his heated gloves, they plug into teh Harley.


At least the roads were dry to ride on. Meeting with friends Andy & Danek.



A night out with friends, Jerry & Anne for dinner at KI's Restaurant on North ave. (Will go again soon, great food.)

Dziadzia has room for all 3 of us to sdit on his leg and watch TV.


Julia & Maddie playing TWISTER.



Julia coming down the tube slide.

Lily says, I need a lift to get in there.

Trying his skill on riding Motorcycles.


Determined to get a Strike.



Both Mommies sitting out for a break.



It's me Lily.



Peek-a-boo guess WHO???
























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home