Friday, August 08, 2008

Motorcycle Trip days 3-4-5-6-7

As far as I got info from them they are having a great time. The temperatures are up and down, depending where they are at the time. They have gone thru temps of 111 degrees to a low of 30's in the mountains at night.

From Dillon, Colorado they went West towards Grand Junction. They crossed over to Moab, Utah. Went south to Cortez, Colorado again. Stopped at the Four Corners site. I know they stopped at Sante Fe, New Mexico at a Amphitheater and in Durango the Harley Store there. They have made over 2,300 miles as of Thursday evening.

I called on Friday morning to talk to Danek for his Birthday and they all sounded very good.
They are still in New Mexico, Las Vegas. From there I have no idea where they will be heading. Will try to keep you posted. I have no pictures to post from their trip, because they did not email any to me from anywhere. Will post when they come home.
Got a phone call, the 6 guys are now only 3. John and son Darek and Andy G. have parted to return back home. They only had one week of vacation. Continuing on the road will be Stefan, Danek and Andy B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home