Monday, June 09, 2008

Sat 5-31-08 Julia Softball game

Julia had a 9:00 AM softball game this morning. Also before the game they have practice for about an hour or less. So that means we were at the field by 8:15 AM on a Saturday. They have the girls on all the positions, today I caught a picture of Julia being the Catcher.
I had picked up Maddie, Stevie & Lily to join me for the day after Julia's game. Karen was working and Steve wanted to do some work around the house outside. There is a little nature park around Steve's house Spring Creek, so I took all six there to walk and play around. The walking path goes around this man-made lake. We did not go on the walk because Lily was sleeping in the van and we did not go far from the van. We had a quick lunch bite there and then off to my home, so I thought.




But we made a turn and ended up in at Stefan's shop, where he was helping Steve work on his little white Honda accord. The timing belt had gone bad and needed fixing. We had lunch outside on the driveway and then finally off to my home.
It was a very warm day so the water hoses were in use as were the two little pools that I have to play in also. By evening I decided to keep all 6 grandchildren overnight. So we went outside and played with the glowsticks in the night. At Babcia's house sleepy time is when I get time to put them to bed, like around 9:30, 10pm, so what it was a Saturday night. Sleeping arrangements changed during the night, as to who wanted to sleep with Dziadzia and who wanted to sleep with Babcia.
Saturday mornings Stefan "Golfs" with a league, then he went "bike" riding on his Harley, with friends, then he ended up in the "shop" to work on Steve's car.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home