Monday, May 19, 2008

Back to school for EJS Monday 5-19-08 BLACK EYE


Got all the kids off to school and started to clean up after breakfast, when the school nurse called about Ela.
Ela has a bad headache, she had one over the weekend so off I go and get her to come home for awhile. Will let her sleep for an hour and then maybe (?) take her back to school.

P.S. By the way last night I was looking at something on the floor at Suzia's house and a weird thing happened to me,.. A picture frame that was standing against the wall on the floor fell over and hit me on my right eyebrow..... so now I have a black eye, and it will get blacker still. So I will have a nice "shiner" on my birthday on Thursday. I have a picture but it is on Suzia's computer and I do not know how to get it to post here. So take my word I have a big black eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home