Wednesday, February 13, 2008

KALAHARI Monday Feb 11, 2008

Hey guess where I was on Monday evening???? Yes I was at the Kalahari Waterpark Resort, well at least I was in the lobby for all of 15 minutes.
Remember I told you that Suzia and family went to spend a few days to relax and enjoy themselves. Well they DID.




But on the day that they were to leave, Koy went to start the truck and guess what? It would not start, after several more attempts to "see" what was the problem. Koy got no further than,... stone cold truck...no starting this baby up. So I volunteered to help out. Yep, I drove to the Dells Monday afternoon to go get them home. We returned home in time for the news that evening. The truck stayed behind for further help that is needed in getting it going. That will have to take place this coming weekend. The last picture shows that they are happy to see me?.. of course they are...Well Babcia got them some Webkins at the gift shop while she was there VISITING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home