Sunday, March 02, 2008

What can YOU buy at the Polish store???!

I wanted some bigos for lunch today, so Stevie and I stopped at our local Polish store (Family Euro Deli on Roosevelt Rd in Lombard).

Babcia Zosia always buys a Danusia chocolate bar for my mom, so I grabbed one for her too.

And there, on the last shelf before the checkout counter, sat boxes of crackers. I hadn't planned on buying any crackers today, but after I saw the brand name on this one, I just HAD to!

I'm sure the cashier was wondering just what was SO funny that I was cracking up over a box of matza crackers. No - wait - this is a Polish store, so they carry MACA crackers!

I hope you enjoy the picture I've included... of Danusia Maca.




As you can see from the photo of the receipt above, Danusia Maca is not terribly expensive!

If you'd like to have your own Danusia Maca, get down to your local Polish store today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzie said...

Two comments.
First, I had planned on posting this in January, the same day the receipt was dated. Mama asked that I wait with it because she wanted to have a little fun with the crackers and chocolate before people read this on the blog.

Second... I just noticed... This is the "CLASSIC" Danusia - so be sure to get your Classic Danusia while you can!!!

4/04/2008 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home